We are sending you information on the new measures for public gatherings prescribed by the Civil Protection Headquarters, which have been enforced since July 1st, 2021 in the Republic of Croatia.
Entry to the event will be possible only if the following conditions are met upon entry:
1. Citizens of the Republic of Croatia:
- Along with the ticket, they must present a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate.
Covid certificate can be requested via the “e-Građani” (e-Citizens) system if you have been:
- vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 virus or
- if you have had COVID-19 disease or
- if you have a negative PCR or rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 and
- if above is recorded in the central database of the Ministry of Health.
Please immediately request your EU Digital Covid Certificate according to the instructions on the page https://eudigitalnacovidpotvrda.hr/ If you do not have access to “e-Građani” system, you can easily login via your internet banking or electronic identity card. Find more info on https://gov.hr/hr/postanite-e-gradjanin/2090
- If you do not have a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate, please test yourself no more than 24 hours before the start of the event (since a rapid antigen test is only valid for 48 hours) in one of the certified laboratories, to immediately get the EU Digital Covid Certificate and to quickly and smoothly enter the event
- The ticket must be accompanied by an identification document (identity card ).
- When entering the event, show the barcode on your EU Digital Covid Certificate, which will be scanned and compared with your identification document.
- Additional information related to the download of the EU digital COVID certificate can be found at https://eudigitalnacovidpotvrda.hr/en and https://gov.hr/en/become-an-e-citizen-2091/2090
2. Foreign nationals:
- Event ticket must be presented and accompanied by a valid formal certificate issued by the competent health institution, which confirms that you have been:
If you do not have the above document, please test yourself in one of the certified laboratories no more than 24 hours before the start of the event (since a rapid antigen test is only valid for 48 hours) to obtain confirmation of negative PCR or rapid antigen test, to enter the event quickly and smoothly.
- vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, or
- have had COVID-19 disease or
- that you have a negative PCR or rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2
These rules were adopted by the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia, and the organizers of events have no influence on them and must strictly adhere to them.
Thank you for your understanding.